Where to buy benzocaine cream – Best place to buy benzocaine cream online
Benzocaine, sold under the brand name Orajel amongst others,
In European Union, the contraindication applies to children under 12 years of age.
It was first synthesised in 1890 in Germany and approved for medical use in 1902.
Benzocaine is indicated to treat a variety of pain-related conditions.
- Local anesthesia of oral and pharyngeal mucous membranes
- (sore throat, cold sores, mouth ulcers, toothache, sore gums, denture irritation)
- Otic pain (earache)
- Surgical or procedural local anesthesia
- glycerol-based ear medications for use in removing excess wax as well as relieving ear conditions such as otitis media and swimmers ear.
- Some previous diet products such as Ayds.
- Some condoms designed to prevent premature ejaculation.
- Benzocaine largely inhibits sensitivity on the penis,
- and can allow for an erection to be maintained longer (in a continuous act) by delaying ejaculation.
- (not to be confused with the liquid face powder) used mainly after mosquito bites.
- Today’s ready made Pudroderm was once used there as pharmaceutical compound.
A systematic review investigated tetracaine for use in emergency departments,
and 4 or 10% cocaine hydrochloride used in ear, nose, and throat surgery and
Benzocaine can come in a variety of preparations including:
- Lozenges (ex. Cepacol, Mycinettes)
- Throat Spray (ex. Ultra Chloraseptic)
- Aerosol (ex. Topex)
- Gel (ex. Orajel)
- Paste (ex. Orabase)
- Cream (ex. Lanacane – active ingredient 3% Benzocaine)
- Solution (ex. Allergen)
Overapplication of oral anesthetics such as benzocaine can increase the risk of pulmonary aspiration
by relaxing the gag-reflex and allowing regurgitated stomach contents or oral secretions to enter the airway.
The topical use of higher concentration (10–20%)
benzocaine products applied to the mouth or mucous membranes has been found to be a cause of methemoglobinemia,
This side effect is most common in children under two years of age.
As a result, the FDA has stated that benzocaine products should not be used in children under two years of age,
In European countries, the contraindication applies to children under 12 years of age.
Symptoms of methemoglobinemia usually occur within minutes to hours of applying benzocaine,
and can occur upon the first-time use or after additional use.
Benzocaine may cause allergic reactions. These include:
search us via;
- benzocaine buy,
- benzocaine buy australia,
- benzocaine canada buy,
- benzocaine condoms buy online,
- benzocaine gel buy,
- benzocaine gel india buy,
- benzocaine lidocaine tetracaine buy,
- benzocaine powder buy,
- benzocaine to buy uk,
- benzocaine where to buy,
- benzocaine wipes buy,
- buy 7.5 benzocaine cream,